2014年5月4日 星期日

Total Eclipse of the Heart 和弦

Total Eclipse of the Heart 原曲
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

Total Eclipse of the Heart 舞曲版
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_nStA3srs

舞曲版的key低半音, 在吉他上不需要移調夾
所以我用舞曲版的來抓



Am                      F                                      G                                   Em
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round. 
Am                      F                                      G                                   Em
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit tired of list'ning to the sound of my tears. 
C                                                                Bb 
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by. 
C                                                                Bb 
TURN AROUND Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes.
D#                         G# 
TURN AROUND, BRIGHT EYES Every now and then I fall apart. 
D#                         G#                                                         G
TURN AROUND, BRIGHT EYES Every now and then I fall apart. 
          Em                  C                D                             G 
 And I need you now tonight and I need you more than ever 
                 Em                C                 D              G 
 and if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever. 
                Em                    C                      D 
 And we'll only be making it right 'cause we'll never be wrong. 
 Em                                       D 
 Together we can take it to the end of the line. 
 Em                                            A 
 Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time. 
 G                                             D 
 I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark. 
 Em                                            A 
 We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks. 
                           Em         A                   Bm   C 
 I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight, 
 D 
 forever's gonna start tonight. 
 G                                 Em               Bm                              C 
 Once upon a time I was falling in love but now I'm only falling apart. 
 C                                     D                         G 
 There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.













沒有留言: